This 34-page template employee handbook (also known as a staff handbook) is a comprehensive and detailed collection of company rules, procedures and values. It is designed to be used in conjunction with a contract of employment, such as our template employment contract, and goes in to much more detail of the terms and conditions relating to a person’s employment compared with a contract of employment.
The employee/staff handbook is our latest product and was released in February 2016.
The download is an easy-to-edit .doc file, containing helpful directions on how to customise the handbook where desired. You can simply edit the highlighted fields, or modify the wording of any part of the document to suit your individual requirements.
Contents of this Employee Handbook Template
- Introduction and about the company
- Hours of work, flexible working
- Criminal records checks
- Conflicts of interest
- Standards of performance and behaviour
- Data protection, security and access
- Personal information
- Trade union membership
- Diversity and dignity
- Pay, benefits and pension
- Leave, sick pay
- Maternity leave, paternity leave, shared parental leave, time off for dependants
- Health and safety
- Training and development
- Termination of employment and retirement
- Disciplinary procedure, counselling, warnings, appeals
- Grievance procedure, appeals, arbitration